- Can improve the value of your car.
- Represents the owner’s personality and style.
- When properly maintained, it can be a great long lasting investment.
- There is no doubt that a vehicle’s paint gives the first impression. A nice glossy paint will always make any vehicle more attractive
- Choosing a color can be as simple as choosing your favorite color. We encourage our customers to choose a color they already like. Standard color is preferred if you intend to sell the vehicle.
- We can match any color of a vehicle.
- We can do a custom paint job and even help you mix your own color choice
- Yes, there is a difference in quality of paint. We always recommend our customers use the highest quality paint because we know our customers want the best quality paint job.
- We pride ourselves in our workmanship, so you can be 100% satisfied with the results.
How to care for your car after a paint job:
- For the first 30 days, do NOT take your vehicle to a car wash. Some car washes use very strong water sprays and harmful brushes that might damage your new paint job.
- If possible, keep the car in an enclosed garage area.
- Do NOT wax or polish your vehicle. After two months, wax with high quality waxes that contain no abrasive agents.
- We suggest that you wash your vehicle at least once a week.
- For best results, use 100% cotton towels and soft sponges.
- Do NOT protect you car with rubber, vinyl or plastic coverings.
- Polish your vehicle once a month using non-abrasive agents.
- Promptly remove any bird dropping or other abrasive substances from paint. This is very harmful and is often overlooked.
- Follow car washing techniques and don’t scratch off or dry remove anything from vehicle.
Concord Auto Body & Paint services Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Pittsburg, Antioch, Danville, San Ramon, Vallejo, Benecia, Martinez, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Dublin and other San Francisco Bay Area cities.